Health is influenced not only by where you live, but also by where you work and play.
Just 20 miles west of Chicago, DuPage County takes pride in being recognized as one of the healthiest destinations in Illinois. With 38 communities offering unique and eclectic Midwestern experiences, DuPage touts over 100 hotels offering 16,000 rooms to accommodate guests, and over 2 million square feet of combined meeting space. When guests step outside their meeting or event, they can carve their own path along DuPage’s 500 miles of trails, or actively explore 60 forest preserves and 30 lakes and ponds – never more than 10 minutes away.
With global connectivity from both O’Hare and Midway International Airports, DuPage lies at the crossroads of the nation – where 4 major interstates meet and an extensive rail system provides access to and from downtown. However you choose to arrive in DuPage for your next convention or meeting, guests will be pleased by the accessibility matched by affordability, modern amenities and local experiences.
DuMore DuPage and Transportation is on us!
When you book your next conference or meeting at one of our participating hotels, the DuPage Convention & Visitors Bureau will assist you in booking an off-site experience at one of our distinct sites, and provide complimentary transportation!
How to qualify:
- Event must be held between February 1, 2019 and December 31, 安徽快3时时彩
- Minimum of 150 rooms on peak for 2+ days
- Book an off-site opening or closing reception, group dinner, or group activity through the DuPage Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Event must be new to DuPage area, or not previously held at host hotel in prior 2 years
- Event planner must source DuPage CVB on RFP
Event will be eligible to receive:
- Complimentary transportation to off-site activity or experience
- 1:35 comp. room policy
- Double Points
- Complimentary one-hour reception
Connect with the DuMore DuPage Team and Get Started!
We invite you to DuMore Meeting in DuPage and experience what the healthiest destination in Illinois can do for you. For more information, or to setup an exploratory call to find your next hotel and off-site experience for your event or conference, contact Noonie at 630-575-8070 or by email at Noonie@.